Alomcare home cleaning services assist you and your loved ones with light housekeeping and cleaning duties that a time have become increasingly difficult, allowing you and your love one to remain independently in your home in a clean, safe environment. We understand how challenging it can be come for family to manage their busy schedule, family and work, as well as supporting the upkeep of your loved one’s home. Let us help you and your loved one to remain in a clean, healthy and safe environment , knowing that your loved one’s home is clean and well taken care off.
Homemaking services offered by Alomcare
our cleaning staff bring a full checklist of areas to be cleaned to each home, focusing on bedrooms, bath and shower room , living room, dining room, office, laundry and utility room, basement, garage, kitchen, entry / hallways and stair areas. Service details depending on your personal needs:
- Bed making
- Floor cleaning Vacuuming
- Laundry (wash/fold/iron)
- Dish washing
- Basement cleaning
- Bathroom cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning
- Overall upkeep/tidying of house
- And other light house task as discuss
Alomcare cleaning services will provide you a services that meet your needs :
- Every new client receives a FREE no obligation assessment of needs conducted by a qualified Care Manager
- We offer customized home services support plans based on your individual needs
- Once a plan is approved by you, your personal support plan ensures you get the services you want
- We hire good quality trained staff, carefully vetted and selected for their experience and bonded for your security
When should you consider home cleaning services?
Home cleaning services can benefit ever one who need assistance with cleaning around the house. Some examples of those who benefit from our services, include:
- Disable young people who is unable to manage their house dutes.
- Family who need assistance with home making duties
- Seniors who find it difficult to keep up with the house keeping
- Seniors who suffer from Alzheimer’s, dementia or other cognitive impairments
- Seniors who have recently undergone surgery or have a health condition (i.e. arthritis) that limits mobility
- Family caregivers who just need extra help managing a busy schedule with family, work or other commitments.