Home care is designed to support you with day-to-day personal and domestic tasks so that you can live as independently as possible in your own home.
Home carers can help with:
- eating and drinking
- washing and bathing
- dressing and undressing
- going to bed and getting up
- going to the toilet,
- prompting you to take your medication
- preparing meals
You can also get help with social activities, such as going to the cinema, or have someone with you so that you can get out and about.
If you need significant regular help with personal care and practical tasks, we may be able to arrange for a home carer to visit you – please call us on 647-951-6197 for further advise or visit our office in Toronto.
55 Estate Drive, Scaraborough, ON M1H 2Z2
We pride ourselves on a reputation of offering an outstanding level of care to people across Toronto, enabling our clients to lead independent lives.
- Day or evening care in the home of a family-based carer
- Overnight care in the home of a family-based carer
- Daycare by a support worker during family outings or holidays
- Support with Gastro feed, and other complex needs